Find
Notify
Tools

Southern Missouri Rendezvous
 Login/Join

Free Trapper
Picture of LeeRoy
posted
I am going to be in the Springfield area in a couple weeks and would like to know if there is anything in the works for that part of the country?

LeeRoy

Keep your powder dry.

Posts: 171 | Location: Southern Nevada | Registered: 14 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Not a ronny but my ml club will be having it's monthly shoot on Aug. 16 near Gainesville, MO.
Contact me if interested.

Posts: 1487 | Location: Mountain Home, Arkansas | Registered: 08 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
Rifleman, where is Gainesville at?

Del

It's not the first time, I've protected my hair, in just such a manner.

Posts: 44 | Location: Independence, MO. | Registered: 28 September 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free Trapper
Picture of LeeRoy
posted Hide Post
Rifleman1776

Thanks for the info.
I will contact you if I can be in your area at that time.

LeeRoy

Keep your powder dry.

Posts: 171 | Location: Southern Nevada | Registered: 14 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Del Gue:
Rifleman, where is Gainesville at?

Del

Gainesville is south-central. Not far from the Arkansas line. Find Mansfield or Ava, MO or hwy. 5 on the map and follow south.

Posts: 1487 | Location: Mountain Home, Arkansas | Registered: 08 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
Thanks Rifleman, my wife has kin in Ava, and Harrison, Ark. I'm surprised we've never made it to Gainesville. If we're down that way, I'll mosey on over there, and shake paws with ya. We like fishing those rock bottom lakes, in the area.

Del Gue with an "e"

It's not the first time, I've protected my hair, in just such a manner.

Posts: 44 | Location: Independence, MO. | Registered: 28 September 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post