New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hello the camp!
 Login/Join

Pilgrim
posted
I have been lurking and reading for a while now and decided it's time to introduce myself to this community and say hello.

I've been shooting and hunting with traditional muzzle loaders since 1980 and started going to rendezvous after I retired three years ago.

I currently have an old CVA Mountain Rifle and belt pistol which were kits I put together during the late 70's, a Lyman Great Plains rifle, a Pedersoil Charles Moore pistol, a Philadelphia Derringer, an 1858 Remington revolver, a CVA Frontier rifle I repaired and restored and a CVA Hawken flint lock which I am in the middle of restoring. My sons also enjoy shooting and occasionally my family will go with me to rendezvous and our local club matches.

I've learned much from forums such as this lately so I hope to hang out around your fire and participate in the conversations from time to time.

Posts: 51 | Location: North Texas | Registered: 26 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Prairie Hound, So you've been retarded for three years now. Hey, I've got you beat in that department which means I'm even more retarded. Welcome to the Campfire anyway and that welcome extends to your whole tribe. Shoot sharp's the word, Mike

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Nesbitt,

Posts: 3531 | Location: Pacific Northwest | Registered: 25 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of Hanshi
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the campfire, Prairie dog. You'll really be at home here. Tell us more about your guns and equipment. Those are great pics. by the way.

*Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff.*

Posts: 3506 | Location: Maine (by way of Georgia then Va.) | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the fire Prairie Dog glad you joined. Great group of folks here.

BC

"Better fare hard with good men than feast it with bad."
Thomas Paine

Posts: 649 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 27 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<mtnmike>
posted
Welcome to the fire! We all love plenty of pictures.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Deercop
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the fire Prairie Dog! Just pull up a stump and join in!

Posts: 649 | Location: Clovis, New Mexico | Registered: 21 March 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hivernant
Picture of Johnny Reb
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the campfire! Smiler

"All tyranny needs to gain a foot hold is for People of good conscious to remain silent"
Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 110 | Registered: 20 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post