New
Find
Notify
Tools

im a greenhorn
 Login/Join

Greenhorn
posted
good grief--having rondevooed since the mid 70`s, shot many bear deer and a bobcat, hunted in many states, been a club member, teach black powder, teach mt man history, have full costume, attend a yearly festival, was a member of the nat. asson. of primitive riflemen, im still just a greenhorn!!

Posts: 33 | Location: mo. ozarks | Registered: 02 December 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Hey John, There's other NAPR people here too. Welcome to the Campfire. Shoot sharp, Mike

Posts: 3531 | Location: Pacific Northwest | Registered: 25 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Welcome John. Did you attend any of the
Mid-America events at Sullavan or Steelville Mo.
This is agreat place you will enjoy it.

Posts: 358 | Location: Flat Lands of West Tennessee | Registered: 03 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Ahhh, another Ozarkian! Welcome friend. We were outnumbered for a long time, but we're ketchin' up!

Fiddlesticks

As long as there's Limb Bacon a man'll eat! (But mebbe not his wife...)

Posts: 4816 | Location: Buffalo River Country | Registered: 23 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pilgrim
posted Hide Post
Welcome John,
I've been shooting frontstuffers since the early seventies. Being labeled a greenhorn doesn't bother me. It puts real greenhorns off their guard Wink

Hugh

never been lost, mighty confused for a month or three but never lost

Posts: 59 | Location: british columbia | Registered: 13 September 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of Hanshi
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the campfire, John. This is home base for most of us and a better bunch you won't fine anywhere else. I'm looking forward to reading your posts and discussing topics of interest. Join in and make yourself at home.

*Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff.*

Posts: 3560 | Location: Maine (by way of Georgia then Va.) | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of Dick
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fiddlesticks:
Ahhh, another Ozarkian! Welcome friend. We were outnumbered for a long time, but we're ketchin' up!

Fiddlesticks

Well, Ah been to the Ozarks, but ah ain't fum thar.
Here in Montana we've got REAL mountains, of course. But the Ozarks are beautiful. Welcome!

Dick

"Est Deus in Nobis"

Posts: 2902 | Location: Helena, Montana | Registered: 10 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of arkansawwind
posted Hide Post
John Haas, Howdy John, good to have you around the campfire. I know how you feel about the greenhorn title. The more posts you make the quicker you can shed that monicer. Just the forum way of noting how much participate. Am also like you I have been married 40 years have been shooting BP for 42 years. I am from down in Pocahontas ark (randolph co) There is a place joining our old homestead place that was known as the Haas place. There a few Haases in the area. Did I notice in another post about you might be going to Gainsville in may. 2 of my buddies go up there I am hoping to go myself this spring. Just where do you live up there in Mo. anyway welcome it wont take you long to get hooked bunch of nice folks on here, arkansawwind

Posts: 745 | Registered: 19 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the fire John! According to the campfire I'm a Booshway! I'll tell ya I'm still a GREENHORN...so I guess that sort of averages things out...sort of...Anyway, glad your here! Best regards. Rockerhound

Posts: 1128 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 15 December 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post