New
Find
Notify
Tools

Howdy From Texas
 Login/Join

Greenhorn
posted
Hope I can pass on some knowledge and learn something new as well. Also, I love Muzzleloader magazine.

"Be always sure you are right, then go ahed." David Crockett

Posts: 15 | Location: Texas | Registered: 03 November 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<mtnmike>
posted
Howdy from NC! welcome in!

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of Hanshi
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the campfire, rushcc. If you're looking for information or have some to give, then you're at the right place.

*Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff.*

Posts: 3559 | Location: Maine (by way of Georgia then Va.) | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Hanshi. I believe I have met your acquaintance on the Traditional Muzzleloading Forum. Big Grin

Posts: 15 | Location: Texas | Registered: 03 November 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pilgrim
posted Hide Post
Howdy back at you, what part of Texas?

Posts: 51 | Location: North Texas | Registered: 26 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
'round Houston aways.

Booshway
Picture of Cado
posted Hide Post
Baytown here, we are close. What part of Houston? Welcome to the fire!

Posts: 617 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 19 November 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Welcome to fire Rushcc good group of people around this fire.

BC

"Better fare hard with good men than feast it with bad."
Thomas Paine

Posts: 649 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 27 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cado:
What part of Houston?

Katy area.

Booshway
Picture of Cado
posted Hide Post
About an hour apart then, not bad by Texas standards Big Grin

Posts: 617 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 19 November 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
No, I bet Rhode Islanders can only live about that far apart at the maximum. Wink Across the state for them is a short jog for us!

Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
Hey Cado, I grew up in Baytown and still call it home since my mom, 2 brothers, a sister, and many relatives still live there. My next older brother and I used to shoot our muzzleloaders under the Grand Parkway bridge off south Alexander Dr.

Posts: 2 | Location: Displaced Texan | Registered: 13 November 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Josh Crain
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the fire!

"Return unto me, and I will return unto you," saith the Lord of hosts.
~Malachi 3:7b

Posts: 297 | Location: MI | Registered: 18 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hivernant
posted Hide Post
Welcome rushcc. I too am a Texas boy. Way north in the panhandle though. The company that i work for does work in Katy though. Its a pleasure to meet ya. Look foward to talkin to ya.

Posts: 117 | Location: Texas Panhandle, North of the Canadian | Registered: 10 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post