muzzleloadermag.infopop.cc
Howdy and Thanks for having me!

This topic can be found at:
https://muzzleloadermag.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5434013587/m/9304034938

27 January 2015, 07:28 AM
Cranbrook
Howdy and Thanks for having me!
I was hoping that someone of you here may have found the cure?
27 January 2015, 08:50 AM
<mtnmike>
Once spark & smoke= Always Wink
27 January 2015, 09:22 AM
Del Gue
The cure is permanent, and unpopular.
Welcome to the addiction!

It's not the first time, I've protected my hair, in just such a manner.
27 January 2015, 10:35 AM
Hanshi
Best I can figure it's caused by a virus (kinda like chicken pox) and remains in the system for life (like shingles). There's no cure and the only treatment is periodic topical applications of flintlocks.

*Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff.*
27 January 2015, 11:29 AM
Cranbrook
Thank you fella's, that is kind of what I was afraid of! Guess I'll just have to learn to live with my affliction. Anybody around this fire from northern Michigan? That is where I hail from and have lived for all of my near 59 years except those few spent with Uncle Sam.
27 January 2015, 11:36 AM
MountainRanger
Welcome to the fire. Good folks here!

Sua Sponte
27 January 2015, 12:50 PM
Boartooth
Welcome!Get a cuppa!

Beer is proof that God loves us,and wants us to be happy-B. Franklin
27 January 2015, 04:27 PM
Josh Crain
Welcome, fellow Michigander! Hope you don't mind sharing a pot o' coffee with a troll who lives under the bridge! Wink

"Return unto me, and I will return unto you," saith the Lord of hosts.
~Malachi 3:7b
28 January 2015, 03:57 AM
Cranbrook
Thanks all for your warm welcome! Josh, I too live under the bridge, about 100 miles south as the crow fly's along the western shore.
28 January 2015, 09:52 PM
Josh Crain
Oh, ok. I live right near Mt. Pleasant. I'm about a half hour drive from the exact geographic center of the mittin.

29 January 2015, 06:07 AM
Cranbrook
I am up in Leelanau County, just a stone's throw from Traverse City. I'm able to hunt in my back yard but travel 70 miles round trip to shoot at the Benzie Sportsman's Club range. That place is so nice and peaceful that I don't mind the distance! With this winter being as mild as it has been (so far) I try and get out there at least every other week. Just refinished a longrifle that I had built back in '03 and needed to re-sight it in over there on the 100 yd. coarse. Where do you shoot in the Mt. Pleasant area?
01 February 2015, 04:21 PM
Josh Crain
I believe there are a few activities around here. But I don't participate in any. I'm more on the suppliers' side of things. I make and sell PC knives and accoutrements to those who want 'em. I dont own any muzzle loaders myself, though if I save up enough money and time, I may get into the sport someday.

02 February 2015, 01:01 PM
Boartooth
Well,those knives are real special,keep it up...

Beer is proof that God loves us,and wants us to be happy-B. Franklin
30 August 2015, 12:48 PM
1clean1owner
Welcome from the Rocky Mountains

"I don't know where we're goin', but there's no sense bein' late." Quigley