Find
Notify
Tools

cold weather
 Login/Join

Booshway
Picture of MountainRanger
posted
Cold weather aggravates me... I don't like it when my darned patching starts freezing before I can get it loaded! hehe Guess I'm going to have to go back to bear grease or something till spring.

Sua Sponte

Posts: 460 | Location: SW Virginia (New River Valley) | Registered: 13 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Heh,that never occurred to me....

Beer is proof that God loves us,and wants us to be happy-B. Franklin

Posts: 2014 | Location: Oreegun Territory | Registered: 24 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
I have some that a friend rendered down and gave me and since I'm off for the next few days (retired, but working part at a lowe's) I might see how this batch works. I've had some over the years that was great, and others that I might as well try to use concrete..... NOT a good lube! hehe

Sua Sponte

Posts: 460 | Location: SW Virginia (New River Valley) | Registered: 13 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of volatpluvia
posted Hide Post
And here I am sitting at the beach in south coast of Mexico in shorts and T shirt listening o the surf. My sweat is starting to dry.
El Leon

pistuo deo lalo

Posts: 3714 | Location: Acatlan de Juarez, Jalisco, Mexico | Registered: 22 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free Trapper
posted Hide Post
It's been so Cold today here in the North Woods, that the sun came up wearing a fleece!....Gary

" You do with your scalp as you wish and don't be telling us what to with ours."

Posts: 158 | Location: lake champlain, vt | Registered: 03 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free Trapper
posted Hide Post
hey volatpluvia! is that a big grin on your face as you sit their on the beach?
almost bet yur like that grining big fat possum
sitting a big ole plum tree full of ripe plums

Posts: 196 | Location: kenai peninsula alaska | Registered: 09 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
sun wearing fleece.......... hahahaha good one!

Sua Sponte

Factor
posted Hide Post
Leon,Do I detect a bit of gloating? Wink

Posts: 2014 | Location: Oreegun Territory | Registered: 24 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
I've always preferred an area with 4 seasons,helps me keep from getting bored with the weather......

Booshway
posted Hide Post
yeah, four seasons is better. Pity those poor folks from California... they only have three seasons: Earthquake, wildfires and mudslides.

Sua Sponte

Factor
Picture of volatpluvia
posted Hide Post
Yes, grinning, gloating, enjoying. I don't miss winter at all.
El Leon

pistuo deo lalo

Posts: 3714 | Location: Acatlan de Juarez, Jalisco, Mexico | Registered: 22 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hivernant
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vthunter:
It's been so Cold today here in the North Woods, that the sun came up wearing a fleece!....Gary
that's why I haven't seen the sun in weeks,i understand why the suicide rate is so high in the north or cabin fever aka

plenty of time for sleep in the grave

Posts: 105 | Location: northern vermont | Registered: 06 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
We have 4 seasons in Alabama, bass,turkey,deer and duck.....Smiler

The best thing about owning a dog is that someone is happy when you get home.

Posts: 959 | Location: Alabama | Registered: 09 December 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of Hanshi
posted Hide Post
I remember back in Ga we had 3 seasons (weather wise): summer, Christmas and almost Christmas.

*Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff.*

Posts: 3559 | Location: Maine (by way of Georgia then Va.) | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of volatpluvia
posted Hide Post
I got back home yesterday, and it is cool here. 60 this morning and only 70 for afternoon high. I miss the beach already.
El León

P.S. I know you will all pity me so much, hee, hee.

pistuo deo lalo