New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hello from Union county Pa
 Login/Join

Greenhorn
posted
Hello guys,my name is Scott I live in Laurelton Pa.I enjoy fishing camping hunting but most of all shooting my old smoke pole,proud member of the NMLRA and the Union county Muzzleloaders.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 54 ROUNDBALL,

Posts: 29 | Location: Central Pa. | Registered: 02 October 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of Hanshi
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the campfire, 54ROUNDBALL. You're in good company, now.

*Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff.*

Posts: 3560 | Location: Maine (by way of Georgia then Va.) | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of MountainRanger
posted Hide Post
Welcome, 54 RB... nice to have you with us. Bet it's a bit chilly up there in PA just about now. It's supposed to hit low single digits tonight here in Western VA. Once upon a time (about a million years ago it seams) I spent two winters in Korea which only made me very sensitive and cranky during cold weather!!! hehe

Sua Sponte

Posts: 460 | Location: SW Virginia (New River Valley) | Registered: 13 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<mtnmike>
posted
Welcome to the fire Scott,coffee's on,pull up a seat Wink

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the warm welcome fellas,the temps are dropping and fresh dusting today at least the wind settled for now hopefully I can get back out in the woods tomorrow morning only 4 days left n flintlock season.

Posts: 29 | Location: Central Pa. | Registered: 02 October 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the fire,coffee's good,and Tall tales are welcome.

Beer is proof that God loves us,and wants us to be happy-B. Franklin

Posts: 2014 | Location: Oreegun Territory | Registered: 24 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Howdy! Big Grin

Hope to see you at the Fort Frederick Market Fair this year.

LD

It's not what you know, it's what you can prove

Posts: 3843 | Location: People's Republic of Maryland | Registered: 10 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
Im gonna try to make it to Ft Frederick also up to Towanda and a few other events as well.I will be at the Artisan show in Lewisburg in a few weeks.

Free Trapper
posted Hide Post
Welcome 54....looking forward to your posts, kick off the moc's, and set awhile....Gary

" You do with your scalp as you wish and don't be telling us what to with ours."

Posts: 158 | Location: lake champlain, vt | Registered: 03 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hivernant
posted Hide Post
Welcome from the Rocky Mountains

"I don't know where we're goin', but there's no sense bein' late." Quigley

Posts: 104 | Location: The Beehive State | Registered: 12 April 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post