New
Find
Notify
Tools

Howdy
 Login/Join

Greenhorn
posted
Howdy to everyone. I am new here, have made only a couple posts. Found this place from a search about Marshall Hooker. Have been shooting Muzzleloaders since the late 1960 s, and am getting more into it again. Generally I like traditional type stuff, but also have a few T/C rifles. Am a full time fur trapper in the winter, and a trader the rest of the year.History and tradition is what I like. Thank You.

Posts: 9 | Registered: 12 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of Hanshi
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the campfire, Bill. You're in good company.

*Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff.*

Posts: 3560 | Location: Maine (by way of Georgia then Va.) | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Walkingeagle
posted Hide Post
Welcome and glad to have ya around. I have dabbled on the line with friends but other than being licensed I have not trapped alone nor have my own line.
Walk

Posts: 342 | Location: Alberta, Canada | Registered: 15 January 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hivernant
posted Hide Post
Hello Mr. Kipper. Glad to know ya and look forward to reading your posts.

Posts: 117 | Location: Texas Panhandle, North of the Canadian | Registered: 10 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the fire Bill.

BC

"Better fare hard with good men than feast it with bad."
Thomas Paine

Posts: 649 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 27 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
howdy back. where in the ozarks are you? im
in Hartville Mo. john hass

Posts: 33 | Location: mo. ozarks | Registered: 02 December 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Josh Crain
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the fire!

"Return unto me, and I will return unto you," saith the Lord of hosts.
~Malachi 3:7b

Posts: 297 | Location: MI | Registered: 18 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
Thanks to all. I am in Highlandville, Mo. between Springfield, and Branson, Mo.

Posts: 9 | Registered: 12 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post