New
Find
Notify
Tools

Howdy
 Login/Join

Greenhorn
posted
I have been away from 'skinning for awhile. I moved from Oregon back to my farm here in Missouri about 5 years ago. I'm a retired aircraft electrician & pilot. I started a club in Oregon [Pudding River Gun club/ black powder div.] I really enjoyed the shoots we had there. I would like to join another club here, but have not been able to find a local one. I've been buckskinning since about 1975 and would like to get back into it again.

Posts: 12 | Location: Northern Missouri | Registered: 21 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Welcome Larry. Should be someone here to point you in the right direction.

I never have been much for drinking the kool-aid.It's not in my nature.

Posts: 336 | Location: Central Pennsyltucky | Registered: 12 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Newoodsrunner
posted Hide Post
Larry go to the muzzleloader home page scroll down to clubs punch in your state and the club list will come up good luck in finding a club near tou BTW welcome to the fire we all here are willing to help

Posts: 461 | Location: SW Okla | Registered: 02 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the fire Larry this a great place to be. Good luck on finding a club near you, I'm sure someone on here will know about one.

BC

"Better fare hard with good men than feast it with bad."
Thomas Paine

Posts: 649 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 27 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free Trapper
posted Hide Post
welcome from the other end of the state. there is a club near Holden. where in northern Mo you from

a day in the woods with a flintlock refreshes a man's soul

Posts: 191 | Location: Battlefield,Missouri | Registered: 25 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of Hanshi
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the campfire, Larry. You're among friends now as well as access to decades of experience.

*Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff.*

Posts: 3559 | Location: Maine (by way of Georgia then Va.) | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the welcome guys. It's good to know that buckskinnin isn't going down anytime soon. Oh and to Jim Milam I'm just South of Chillicothe Missouri.

Posts: 12 | Location: Northern Missouri | Registered: 21 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hivernant
Picture of Johnny Reb
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the fire Larry.

"All tyranny needs to gain a foot hold is for People of good conscious to remain silent"
Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 110 | Registered: 20 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post