New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hunting a Club
 Login/Join

Greenhorn
posted
I will be moving to Brandon,Mississippi in a few months and will be looking to join A muzzleloader club in that area. I can only find 2 Clubs in the state. Are there any others??? Thanks for your help.

Posts: 6 | Registered: 23 November 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<mtnmike>
posted
Jon,hang around,someone will have your answer,welcome to the fire

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of Hanshi
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the campfire, Jon. This is a great place to get that information.

*Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff.*

Posts: 3560 | Location: Maine (by way of Georgia then Va.) | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Josh Crain
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the fire, Jon. I'd help, but I live in Michigan, so I cant. Frowner

"Return unto me, and I will return unto you," saith the Lord of hosts.
~Malachi 3:7b

Posts: 297 | Location: MI | Registered: 18 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
Jon: When you get here contact me. Our club, Mississippi Dixie Muzzleloaders, is in the Jackson area and we would be pleased to have you join us.
Bill Ridout

Posts: 5 | Location: Raymond, Ms. | Registered: 06 November 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
Thanks willyr, I WILL contact you. I have been muzzleloading for over 25 years. Am into period hunting, shoots, and reenacting.

Posts: 6 | Registered: 23 November 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
Our club, the Mississippi Dixie Muzzleloaders, is an NMLRA charter club and we host shooting matches the first Sunday of each month February thru November. There are some members in our organization who can point you to reenactment groups. I am not a reenactor so I can't help you there. I do have a couple of friends in Leake county, Ms. who put on a couple of woodswalks every year and I do participate in those. Look forward to meeting you.
Be Well,
Bill

Posts: 5 | Location: Raymond, Ms. | Registered: 06 November 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post