Find
Notify
Tools

im in
 Login/Join

Greenhorn
posted
i actually got in this time. we have an annual
seed festival here in mansfield mo. i do an entire day of greeting the pilgrims. i show all my tools and explain how they are used and tell history of the mt. men. People come here from all around the world. Baker Creek Seeds.

I got a bobcat a few years ago while deer hunting.
Have it mounted. i have a 54 Hawken from Sharon Rlfle Works. Hope to learn how to post photos.

Give ma a buzz 417 741 0607 johnhass95@gmail.com

Posts: 33 | Location: mo. ozarks | Registered: 02 December 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Welcome!
It has been awful slow around this campfire, but hopefully with you and other adding input things will liven up again.

Know what you believe in. Fight for your beliefs. Never compromise away your rights.

Posts: 1296 | Location: Cherokee Land, Tenasi | Registered: 06 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
I think you are right. We sold our old house (which we'd had built years ago) and bought a newer one, so have been very occupied, as of the last three months. Spring is around the corner, and time to hit the range. Can't wait!

Posts: 33 | Location: Bentonville, Arkansas | Registered: 26 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
Sounds like a fine rifle! My favorite, is one I built from parts. It is an Andrew Verner type (Bucks county, Penn.) long rifle, with .50 caliber Green mountain barrel, Chambers early lock, etc. She shoots far better than I do.

Posts: 33 | Location: Bentonville, Arkansas | Registered: 26 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of Hanshi
posted Hide Post
Yes, it's been slow on most of the forums I've visited, guess it's the winter doldrums. And it won't be too long before it'll be time to hit the ranges and burn powder.

*Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff.*

Posts: 3560 | Location: Maine (by way of Georgia then Va.) | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Yes and alas when this forum was going to shut down a lot of us ventured over to other forums, and have only slowly drifted back.

I just scored some #2 lead shot, and hope to try for squirrels with it this Monday, IF the weather will cooperate, and it's not sooo cold they decide to hole-up in the trees.

LD

It's not what you know, it's what you can prove

Posts: 3843 | Location: People's Republic of Maryland | Registered: 10 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free Trapper
posted Hide Post
Tried to post this AM but the forum wanted me to re-sign in with my password! I forgot it long ago and was worried I'd be lost.

Had same happen on another forum and tried to get a new password but their communication failed to my e-mail. Said bye bye to that one.

Came back here now and all is well!

Posts: 197 | Registered: 15 January 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
So far this year I have not got out to hunt. I was afraid that if I got a deer I'd have to eat it right there as my repaired back wouldn't let me drag it out. Might try for some squirrels, although I would have to gut & skin them where they fall as the extra weight might prove too much for me. Smiler

Posts: 353 | Location: Pocono Mts. in PA | Registered: 12 June 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post