New
Find
Notify
Tools

Intro
 Login/Join

Greenhorn
posted
Got out of muzzleloaders a few years back, big mistake. Starting to get back into it again. Have always loved the historical side of the sport.

Posts: 2 | Location: Southern MN | Registered: 07 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Congrats and welcome back! Big Grin

LD

It's not what you know, it's what you can prove

Posts: 3843 | Location: People's Republic of Maryland | Registered: 10 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of Hanshi
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the campfire, slinder. I hope you get immersed in black powder this time and never get out. Big Grin There's a helpful bunch drinking coffee around the fire right now. Join in.

*Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff.*

Posts: 3559 | Location: Maine (by way of Georgia then Va.) | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hivernant
posted Hide Post
Glad your here slinder. Ive said it before and ill say it again. This is a great bunch of people here that have been real helpfull to me and im sure they will be to you also.

Posts: 117 | Location: Texas Panhandle, North of the Canadian | Registered: 10 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the fire Slinder. Great group of folks here with tons of information.

BC

"Better fare hard with good men than feast it with bad."
Thomas Paine

Posts: 649 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 27 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of Dick
posted Hide Post
Welcome, S,
What part of southern Minnesota? I have lived in Granite Falls, as well as the Twin Cities, Alexandria, Benson, Crookston, Fergus Falls, and Grand Marais (one step ahead of the law!)

Dick

"Est Deus in Nobis"

Posts: 2902 | Location: Helena, Montana | Registered: 10 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pilgrim
posted Hide Post
WELCOME
Its always good to have another brother in arms.

Posts: 86 | Location: North central Alabama, Limestone County, Athens | Registered: 09 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
I live about 30 min. south of the Twin Cities, near New Prague. Moved here from Bozeman, MT where I used to worked horses and guided flyfishing.

Posts: 2 | Location: Southern MN | Registered: 07 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post