New
Find
Notify
Tools

New guy from Arkansas
 Login/Join

Pilgrim
posted
Hello everyone, I found your forums while searching for information on smooth bore flint locks.

I have developed a terrible craving for a LH .62 smooth bore to use with shot for squirrel,rabbits and turkey and also be able to deer hunt with a PRB.

I currently hunt small game with a CVA .36 squirrel rifle, Deer with a LH Lyman .50 GPR or my old T/C .45 Hawken.

I've read your fine forums for several hours and it's obvious there is a wealth of knowledge among the posters here and I hope I can gain a bit of Smoothie learning myself.

Allen

Posts: 50 | Location: Mountain Home Arkansas | Registered: 22 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of Hanshi
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the campfire, SmokeEater2. Anything you ever wanted to know about smoothbores, you can learn here. Mine is a .62 TVM flint smoothie.

*Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff.*

Posts: 3506 | Location: Maine (by way of Georgia then Va.) | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
Welcome, SmokeEater2, I'm from the central part of the great state of Arkansas. I too own a TVM rifle not a smoothbore. But I am sold on TVM they work very well with their customers and they aren't to far from NC Ar. they are in Corinth, Ms. Good luck on the purchase.

Ferd
When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. When the government fears the people, there is freedom and liberty.
Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 16 | Location: Hot Springs, Ar. | Registered: 26 September 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post