Find
Notify
Tools

Howdy!
 Login/Join

Pilgrim
Picture of Spotted Bull
posted
I'm Spotted Bull. Some know me as David Shook. Ive lurked around and looked long enough to know I can contribute here. I look forward to sharing .

It is pitiful when a man lets his ego push his intelligence beyond his ignorance.

Posts: 55 | Location: Waxahachie, TX | Registered: 20 December 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Welcome.
However, I'm afraid that you have entered an empty house.

Know what you believe in. Fight for your beliefs. Never compromise away your rights.

Posts: 1296 | Location: Cherokee Land, Tenasi | Registered: 06 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Welcome, there's still a few that check this forum out....

Beer is proof that God loves us,and wants us to be happy-B. Franklin

Posts: 2014 | Location: Oreegun Territory | Registered: 24 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
Howdy all! Hey, speaking of beer, there are, no kidding, thirty-five breweries in N. W. Arkansas, right here abouts. Most are varias craft breweries, but all sell to Walmart! Talk about selection!

Posts: 33 | Location: Bentonville, Arkansas | Registered: 26 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pilgrim
Picture of Spotted Bull
posted Hide Post
I'm glad that Texas is really growing in the distillery trade. There's some really good whiskey and bourbon coming from Texas now days.

It is pitiful when a man lets his ego push his intelligence beyond his ignorance.

Posts: 55 | Location: Waxahachie, TX | Registered: 20 December 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of Hanshi
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the campfire, David. Things are always a bit slow this time of year so see what interest you can stir up.

*Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff.*

Posts: 3559 | Location: Maine (by way of Georgia then Va.) | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post