New
Find
Notify
Tools

See if I'm doing this right,
 Login/Join

Greenhorn
posted
Hey there fella's, been noseing around a bit, recognize a few names. Live in a part of the state where Ashley asked for vollintiers to meet by the lead mines, for his big adventure West. Discovered this site looking for Leman rifle info, and chaseing Mr Mike Nesbitt's name all over the internet, as he appears to be the go to Guy for this style rifle. Have an old .50 GPR for deer hunting, but also happen to have a new .54 GPR barrel/tang looking for some wood to hang out in, along with some new parts pals. Might have found the right place to gather info to make this happen. After lurking for awhile looking thru the archives, seems like a good bunch. Sorry for being so long winded, Al

Posts: 1 | Location: S.E. Mo | Registered: 02 February 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Walkingeagle
posted Hide Post
Welcome Al.
I'm sure you'll find all the help you need around here.
Walk

Posts: 342 | Location: Alberta, Canada | Registered: 15 January 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free Trapper
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the fire, look forward to hearing more from you.

" You do with your scalp as you wish and don't be telling us what to with ours."

Posts: 158 | Location: lake champlain, vt | Registered: 03 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of Hanshi
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the campfire, Al C. You've got a good start.

*Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff.*

Posts: 3560 | Location: Maine (by way of Georgia then Va.) | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Welcome to fire Al.

BC

"Better fare hard with good men than feast it with bad."
Thomas Paine

Posts: 649 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 27 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Josh Crain
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

"Return unto me, and I will return unto you," saith the Lord of hosts.
~Malachi 3:7b

Posts: 297 | Location: MI | Registered: 18 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post