New
Find
Notify
Tools

comming home
 Login/Join

Pilgrim
posted
Hello in camp its been a long time since I have had oportunity to sit and talk with friends of my favorite pastime look forward to talking with all and sharing good times and stories together again.

Posts: 86 | Location: North central Alabama, Limestone County, Athens | Registered: 09 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Welcome back!

Beer is proof that God loves us,and wants us to be happy-B. Franklin

Posts: 2014 | Location: Oreegun Territory | Registered: 24 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Welcome back to the fire.

BC

"Better fare hard with good men than feast it with bad."
Thomas Paine

Posts: 649 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 27 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Good another one from Alabama ......Smiler

The best thing about owning a dog is that someone is happy when you get home.

Posts: 959 | Location: Alabama | Registered: 09 December 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<mtnmike>
posted
Coffee's on,,sit a spell Wink

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free Trapper
posted Hide Post
After a long winter and spring recouperating from the flu and double pneumonia that put me in ICU for week, I,m glad to be back at the fire, and if the lungs allow will be back in the field this fall....Glad your'e all still here......Gary

" You do with your scalp as you wish and don't be telling us what to with ours."

Posts: 158 | Location: lake champlain, vt | Registered: 03 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Sounds like you've been walking a difficult path recently,welcome back.

Posts: 2014 | Location: Oreegun Territory | Registered: 24 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of Hanshi
posted Hide Post
Welcome back, Boartooth.

*Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff.*

Posts: 3560 | Location: Maine (by way of Georgia then Va.) | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Lol,thanks,Hanshi,I was only gone for a short time,but I have been doing some lurking lately,my injuries have been healing,and I'm getting hopeful that I might be able to shoot that Charleville sometime in the next 6 months,now that I've finally acquired some of the Holy Black...