Find
Notify
Tools

Hello at the camp
 Login/Join

Greenhorn
Picture of BigOtto
posted
Been shooting the soot burners since the early 1980's. Built a few kits along the way,
.45 CVA flinter Kentucky
.54 T/C Renegade caplock (working on 3rd barrel)
.50 Lyman GPR caplock
and now working on a .54 round ball, curly maple T/C upgrade stock from Pecatonica.
I am certainly no expert but I've been around the block a few times can hold my own in a conversation.

Thanks for allowing me to participate in the discussion.

The best part about pounding my head against a wall, It feels really good when I stop.

Posts: 11 | Location: Central Minnesota | Registered: 24 November 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
Picture of BigOtto
posted Hide Post
And I'm located in Central MN south of the big city.

The best part about pounding my head against a wall, It feels really good when I stop.

Posts: 11 | Location: Central Minnesota | Registered: 24 November 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<mtnmike>
posted
Welcome in,as Mike N. says; coffee's on

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of Hanshi
posted Hide Post
Welcome to our campfire, BigOtto.

*Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff.*

Posts: 3559 | Location: Maine (by way of Georgia then Va.) | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Heh,I knew a "Big Otto" in local CAS....He decided his grandkids were more fun a couple'a year back.....BIG man...could one-hand a S&W500....

Beer is proof that God loves us,and wants us to be happy-B. Franklin

Posts: 2014 | Location: Oreegun Territory | Registered: 24 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Welcome Big Otto...looking forward to sharing tales over the fire.

Beer is proof that God loves us,and wants us to be happy-B. Franklin

Posts: 2014 | Location: Oreegun Territory | Registered: 24 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the Fire, Otto. All the other camp fires are just second or third to this one. We keep good company, always warm t the fire, and just a great gathering place. Notice all the topics that are covered, you just can't get that at any other camp.

Load fast and aim slow.

Posts: 1726 | Location: Pacific Northwest | Registered: 08 March 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post