Find
Notify
Tools

Howdy
 Login/Join

Greenhorn
Picture of Mark Hall
posted
After years of traveling around the country, finally back in the Lemhi valley and gettin out the smokepoles again.
Look forward to making smoke in the valley again and visitin with like minded folks.

Posts: 48 | Location: Central Idaho | Registered: 28 May 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of Hanshi
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the campfire, Mark Hall. You'll definitely find lots of like minded folks around this fire. If you need to take advantage of years of experience and skill this is the best place to be.

*Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff.*

Posts: 3560 | Location: Maine (by way of Georgia then Va.) | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Night Owl
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the fire Mark! You will finds lots of knowledgeable guys hanging out around here. Tons of information to help you out!

Posts: 265 | Location: Upper Peninsula of Michigan | Registered: 03 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Graybeard
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the fire, Mark! If you're ever down Pocatello or Blackfoot way, I live right between them. Smiler Nice area.

Next time I have a chance to get up your way, I'll let you know. :}

Scarhand

Posts: 226 | Location: Fort Hall, ID | Registered: 11 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post