Find
Notify
Tools

I am back!
 Login/Join

Booshway
posted
I have been gone since about 2010 but hope to
catch up with folks and participate a bit.

Thanks to Jason for getting me back into the forum and Hanshi for his assistance also.

Kind regards,
DanL

God bless America and Alba Gu Brath!

Posts: 567 | Location: God's farm in Alabama | Registered: 07 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Good to see some old fellers still around and I hope to get to know the folks that are here now.

DanL

Posts: 567 | Location: God's farm in Alabama | Registered: 07 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Correction: My last post showed I went away after June of 2011.

I see there are a lot of Viewers with Few participants. Come on out and chat folks. It seems that this forum is in need of rebuilding.

DanL

Booshway
posted Hide Post
Welcome back.
This forum is, indeed, in dire straits and desperately in need of in-put.

Know what you believe in. Fight for your beliefs. Never compromise away your rights.

Posts: 1296 | Location: Cherokee Land, Tenasi | Registered: 06 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Hiya, DanL!

Wundered where you trekked off to. Hope you've got a tale or two to share of your adventures.

Regards, xfox

The forest is a wilderness only to those that fear it, silent only to those that hear nothing. The forest is a friend to those that dwell within its' nature and it is filled with the sounds of life to those that listen.

Posts: 532 | Location: Bitterroot Valley | Registered: 23 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Thanks fellers. We need to drag Hoot owl back to the fire.

DanL

Factor
posted Hide Post
Welcome back! I think I joined shortly after you left.

Beer is proof that God loves us,and wants us to be happy-B. Franklin

Posts: 2014 | Location: Oreegun Territory | Registered: 24 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Nope. Couple'a years after. Welcome anyway.

Beer is proof that God loves us,and wants us to be happy-B. Franklin

Posts: 2014 | Location: Oreegun Territory | Registered: 24 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of Hanshi
posted Hide Post
Welcome back! We are in need of some help here! Been too slow for too long.

*Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff.*

Posts: 3559 | Location: Maine (by way of Georgia then Va.) | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Hoot Al
posted Hide Post
I am back, thanks to Dan Land. I thought this forum was dead. Glad to see it back.

Hoot AL Neubauer

hootalrifleshop.org

Posts: 1399 | Location: Rolling Hills of Iowa | Registered: 26 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
This forum is gasping, but it's not dead, just catching its breath.

Welcome back.

Know what you believe in. Fight for your beliefs. Never compromise away your rights.

Posts: 1296 | Location: Cherokee Land, Tenasi | Registered: 06 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Great to see you here Hootie!

I have noticed quite a number of guests visiting this forum. We need to get them to stay around and tell us what is going on in their muzzleloading lives.

DanL