Notify
Tools

pictures
 Login/Join

Greenhorn
posted
i have a lot of pictures to send as soon
as i can finger out how

Posts: 33 | Location: mo. ozarks | Registered: 02 December 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free Trapper
posted Hide Post
I would tell you, but I do not know to add pictures. Mark

Posts: 162 | Location: Burlington, Wisconsin | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pilgrim
posted Hide Post
I haven't tried, but under "help" is how to post a photo album; that may be the only way to put up photos. Check with one of the moderators as it says you may need to have permission for an album.

Posts: 70 | Registered: 07 January 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pilgrim
posted Hide Post
I had to resize the image to get it under 100 KB but just click on "add attachment" in the reply screen, browse to the image and add it.

Factor
Picture of Hanshi
posted Hide Post
I seem to do fine by posting photos just like I do in other forums. I use imageBB and postimage for most storage and posting.

*Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff.*

Posts: 3559 | Location: Maine (by way of Georgia then Va.) | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pilgrim
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hanshi:
I seem to do fine by posting photos just like I do in other forums. I use imageBB and postimage for most storage and posting.

So what do you do after storing the photo in imageBB or Postimage? Inquiring minds need to know!
Thanks,
~Kees~

Factor
Picture of Hanshi
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Winter Hawk:
quote:
Originally posted by Hanshi:

So what do you do after storing the photo in imageBB or Postimage? Inquiring minds need to know!
Thanks,
~Kees~

I do it this way. I find the photo on say...imgBB. I click on it and it will show several different posting choices - I "usually" choose Full Size. I click on full size or thumbnail, etc, and go back to my post. There I right click and several actions are shown. I just click paste and the photo is posted. That's about it.

Posts: 3559 | Location: Maine (by way of Georgia then Va.) | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of Hanshi
posted Hide Post
OH! And this was a photo thread, right? So here is my .45 X 36" X 13/16"late Lancaster style flintlock. This has been my go-to deer rifle for a long time. Weight is 7 lbs and when trigger is set it ticks off at around 12 to 13 oz. Unset it is heavier but crisp and light enough to use unset. Accuracy is splendid and it has taken more than it's share of deer. Light and very handy it is very special.

Factor
posted Hide Post
Not only that, It's a fine looking piece of work also.

Beer is proof that God loves us,and wants us to be happy-B. Franklin

Posts: 2014 | Location: Oreegun Territory | Registered: 24 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post