Notify
Tools

pictures
 Login/Join

Greenhorn
posted
i have a lot of pictures to send as soon
as i can finger out how

Posts: 32 | Location: mo. ozarks | Registered: 02 December 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free Trapper
posted Hide Post
I would tell you, but I do not know to add pictures. Mark

Posts: 161 | Location: Burlington, Wisconsin | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
I haven't tried, but under "help" is how to post a photo album; that may be the only way to put up photos. Check with one of the moderators as it says you may need to have permission for an album.

Posts: 39 | Registered: 07 January 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
I had to resize the image to get it under 100 KB but just click on "add attachment" in the reply screen, browse to the image and add it.

Factor
Picture of Hanshi
posted Hide Post
I seem to do fine by posting photos just like I do in other forums. I use imageBB and postimage for most storage and posting.

*Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff.*

Posts: 3493 | Location: Maine (by way of Georgia then Va.) | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hanshi:
I seem to do fine by posting photos just like I do in other forums. I use imageBB and postimage for most storage and posting.

So what do you do after storing the photo in imageBB or Postimage? Inquiring minds need to know!
Thanks,
~Kees~