BLACKPOWDER
 Login/Join

Greenhorn
posted
HI I'M BEARCLAW HIGGINS FROM TIVERTON RI
I'VE BEEN SHOOTING SENCE 1979 TO NOW AND
I ALSO TRAPPED WHEN I WAS A KID AND HOPING TO
MEET NEW FRIENDS HERE.

Posts: 37 | Location: TIVERTON RI | Registered: 28 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Newoodsrunner
posted Hide Post
welcome bearclaw higgins it is about time you left those mountians and join us civil folks

Posts: 461 | Location: SW Okla | Registered: 02 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of Hanshi
posted Hide Post
Welcome, Bearclaw. Take a seat around the campfire and join in. The coffee's hot and the conversation is civil.

*Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff.*

Posts: 3559 | Location: Maine (by way of Georgia then Va.) | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Will Ghormley
posted Hide Post
Welcome Bear Claws. Stick around, I might have roast beaver tail in the mornin'.

Will

"When Liberty is illegal, only outlaws will be free." Will Ghormley

In 1913, the gold and silver backed dollar was worth a dollar. Today, that same greenback is worth 3 cents. In just under 100 years, the Federal Reserve Bank has made the dollar virtually worthless. Will Ghormley

"Exploit your strengths. Compensate for your weaknesses." Will Ghormley

Posts: 657 | Location: Ankeny, Iowa | Registered: 28 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Will Ghormley:
Welcome Bear Claws. Stick around, I might have roast beaver tail in the mornin'.

Will

i hope the tail's not to tuff this year

Posts: 37 | Location: TIVERTON RI | Registered: 28 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Welcome Bearclaws! Watch out, though, when Will offers you beaver tail---I know for a fact it can cause a blizzard!

Fiddlesticks

As long as there's Limb Bacon a man'll eat! (But mebbe not his wife...)

Posts: 4816 | Location: Buffalo River Country | Registered: 23 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Newoodsrunner:
welcome bearclaw higgins it is about time you left those mountians and join us civil folks

that's because i just stole my horse's back from the blackfeet

Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fiddlesticks:
Welcome Bearclaws! Watch out, though, when Will offers you beaver tail---I know for a fact it can cause a blizzard!

Fiddlesticks

ya ah ah

Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hanshi:
Welcome, Bearclaw. Take a seat around the campfire and join in. The coffee's hot and the conversation is civil.

what's going on in old virginia

Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
Welcome Bearclaw, sit and visit awhile you can set your steel in the morn. Bent

Gun Laws?? I'd rather be tried by 12 than have 6 pallbearers

Posts: 26 | Location: Heyburn Idaho | Registered: 23 October 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
Hello Bearclaw ! Pull up a log a set for a spell. But watch out for the Blackfeet

Posts: 11 | Registered: 08 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Newoodsrunner
posted Hide Post
Mike V it is you that has to watch out for the Blackfoot heh heh keep your powser dry and your blades sharp i see featherson the ridge line

Posts: 461 | Location: SW Okla | Registered: 02 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeV.:
Hello Bearclaw ! Pull up a log a set for a spell. But watch out for the Blackfeet
18 days to we set camp then we can sit aroud the fire and discuss the price of fur's and pull a cork then worry about the blackfeet

Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bentchile:
Welcome Bearclaw, sit and visit awhile you can set your steel in the morn. Bent

why we have gun law's is that it give's the brass button law maker's something to do which none of them are worth the powder to blow them to hell

Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
Welcome Bearclaw,
just rode up myelf,I was made to feel like a friend here so ,i'll return the favor and offer you a place.Welcome,shootrj

Posts: 31 | Registered: 02 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Newoodsrunner:
ice is out now see you in camp mar 18TH

Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hanshi:
old guys need young guys to keep this alive with out them we loose

Booshway
Picture of Iche Iia
posted Hide Post
Tain’t seed no Blackfoot lately Bearclaws but I did see Crow sign about. Better hobble your horse and mules fer a spell tell we can scatter’um. They are a thievin’ bunch and they do like their ponies.

Oh, one other thing…don’t be spittin’ in the fire…..tain’t natural

Iche Iia

"Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he's too old to fight, he'll just kill you."

Posts: 379 | Location: Prince George, Virginia | Registered: 04 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Iche Iia:
Tain’t seed no Blackfoot lately Bearclaws but I did see Crow sign about. Better hobble your horse and mules fer a spell tell we can scatter’um. They are a thievin’ bunch and they do like their ponies.

Oh, one other thing…don’t be spittin’ in the fire…..tain’t natural
tiz hard to keep my top knot with that bunch around thow the brits have not taking my hair i dont think the blackfeet gona my horse will be hobble and crow are my friend

Booshway
Picture of Newoodsrunner
posted Hide Post
hey you 9 1/2 it isn't the blackfoot you have to worry about it's that chreekee woman of yours