New
Find
Notify
Tools

posting
 Login/Join

Greenhorn
posted
back when i first got started i went through seattle and couldnt find a rifle. so i started with a 50 dixie kit. worked on it for a few years. got a few bear and i think only 1 deer. later i tried to buy a double shotgun and didnt find any. hey mike nesbitt-im still good friends with larry howard and elbert bentley.

Posts: 33 | Location: mo. ozarks | Registered: 02 December 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of Hanshi
posted Hide Post
John, that rifle has earned it's stripes and then some. Good luck on your quest for other acquisitions.

*Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff.*

Posts: 3560 | Location: Maine (by way of Georgia then Va.) | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
John, Larry Howard is one of the oldtimers, for sure. He showed me a trick or two. You and I could probably bring up a lot of old names. Dave Dolliver is still making guns. There's a good batch of our old friends that have gone under too. Too many of them. Shoot sharp, Mike

Posts: 3531 | Location: Pacific Northwest | Registered: 25 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post