MUZZLELOADER Magazine    The Campfire: Main Forum List  Hop To Forum Categories  The Campfire Discussion Forums  Hop To Forums  Welcome to the 'Fire!    hangin' my hat and holdin' out my cup
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

hangin' my hat and holdin' out my cup
 Login/Join

Greenhorn
Picture of VaterSlote
posted
Recent convert to Black Powder up in Northern Ontario where the gun gettin is gettin tough thanks to the border. Always appreciate lending a listening ear to gain as much wisdom and wisecracks as I can

"The Black Powder Pastor"

Posts: 3 | Location: Kirkland Lake, Ontario CANADA | Registered: 16 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of Hanshi
posted Hide Post
VaterSlote, it's starting to get tough for all of us. Best we can do is prepare ourselves. Welcome to the campfire; pull us a stump and make yourself comfortable. This is my favorite campsite.

*Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff.*

Posts: 3560 | Location: Maine (by way of Georgia then Va.) | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
Hanshi,, where you at in VA.? I'm in Rockingham county.Back in the mts. Going to Ft.Fred?

Posts: 13 | Registered: 05 April 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the fire VaterSolte. Good fire to be at with like minded folks.

BC

"Better fare hard with good men than feast it with bad."
Thomas Paine

Posts: 649 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 27 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post