New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Member Here - Saying HELLO
 Login/Join

Greenhorn
posted
New to this forum. I have had percussion Hawken T/C for 30 years built from kit. Now fast forward I have built 6 muzzle loaders 3 percussion for my wife, son and son in law and 2 flint rifles and finishing a flint Tulle 28 GA smooth bore for myself. Finally found a club 2 years ago where black powder is welcomed and have been shooting monthly in the shoots.

Posts: 1 | Location: Lake In The Hills, IL | Registered: 07 October 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Hiya Ironman!

Welcome to the Campfire! Lot's of "stuff" to peruse and good folks here. Glad to have ya here!

Regards, xfox

The forest is a wilderness only to those that fear it, silent only to those that hear nothing. The forest is a friend to those that dwell within its' nature and it is filled with the sounds of life to those that listen.

Posts: 532 | Location: Bitterroot Valley | Registered: 23 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Beer is proof that God loves us,and wants us to be happy-B. Franklin

Posts: 2014 | Location: Oreegun Territory | Registered: 24 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of Hanshi
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the campfire, Ironman. Make yourself at home.

*Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff.*

Posts: 3559 | Location: Maine (by way of Georgia then Va.) | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of volatpluvia
posted Hide Post
Yes, write about your journey, ie., building ML's, shooting. Show us pics, Puleeze! El León (volatpluvia)

pistuo deo lalo

Posts: 3714 | Location: Acatlan de Juarez, Jalisco, Mexico | Registered: 22 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
Howdy, young feller! Welcome to the campfire. There's a bunch of fine folks here, so enjoy batt'n' the breeze.

Posts: 33 | Location: Bentonville, Arkansas | Registered: 26 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
Good for you, Iron Man! Where do you hail from?

Posts: 33 | Location: Bentonville, Arkansas | Registered: 26 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hivernant
posted Hide Post
Hey Daryl, r u goin to Berryville in May? I’ve got it on my calendar.

Posts: 138 | Location: Cedar Valley, Travis Co., TX | Registered: 24 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
Are you serious? Of course I am! I live in Bentonville, and that's where I get my shootin' powder. I hope to see you there!

Factor
posted Hide Post
HAIL! and Well Met!
Wink

LD

It's not what you know, it's what you can prove

Posts: 3843 | Location: People's Republic of Maryland | Registered: 10 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
Picture of Walking Bear 1954
posted Hide Post
Greeting and salutations great people here

Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what’s for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed sheep that can contest the vote. -Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 33 | Location: Indiana | Registered: 14 December 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post