New
Find
Notify
Tools

howdy from Lady of the Woods
 Login/Join

Booshway
posted Hide Post
Zan - Ha! Wondered when you would show up around this fire! Hope all is well. Headin' out to Martins again, as well as Lore, and hope to see your smiling face once again.

Lads - You got to know this lady is NOT to be messed with- I seen her take out half a tribe one afternoon just for sport! :-)

Col Boone

Posts: 728 | Location: Volcano, Hawaii | Registered: 22 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free Trapper
Picture of Montour
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lady of the Woods:
bwaaa haaa haa! Lucky? hmph. I s'pose. we do have something in common eh Montour?

Thanks for the warm greetings.
Pare, if you know Christina, I reckon you know me pretty well too.

Z

Unfortunatly what we have most in common is wagging tounges that on occasion have lumped us together. Well and then there is Thundercreek Big Grin

Posts: 150 | Location: Right where Im standing | Registered: 07 September 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pilgrim
posted Hide Post
To the prettiest lady in 18th century reenacting, welcome.
Tom Black
Cantucky

Posts: 63 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: 14 February 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free Trapper
Picture of Pvt. Potts
posted Hide Post
Welcome, Milady fair!'Bout time we had some beauty at this fire.Before, the closest thing we had was Fiddlesticks after his monthly bath. At that ain,t very close Eeker When my wife used to go to rendezvous with me, she was a bit like "Mad Anne" She wore a man's coat with a bullet hole in the back.She told everyone that her FIRST husband tried tteach her to shoot and was killed whe the gun went off as he handed it to her. Once in a while someone would ask why the bullet hole and powder burns were in the back and she would simply smile and say: "Well, I didn't like him all that much."

"I sometimes wonder if the world is run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it?."

Posts: 176 | Location: The Wilds of Central Iowa | Registered: 20 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
Good to hear from you. I just spent a week in a tipi.I would like to do a trek before the warm weather sets in. Watching spring come in is as nice as watching summer wane away. snakechaser

Posts: 14 | Registered: 05 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
howdy! Lori, are you in the middle ground? there are a couple of options coming up...

Posts: 15 | Location: United States | Registered: 07 February 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
I am settled in the piney woods of Eastern Texas near the Angelina river.

Posts: 14 | Registered: 05 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pilgrim
Picture of Spotted Bull
posted Hide Post
Good to see ya Lady of the Woods...been a long time since we shared a fire...

I was known as Roaring Bull back then.

It is pitiful when a man lets his ego push his intelligence beyond his ignorance.

Posts: 55 | Location: Waxahachie, TX | Registered: 20 December 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
howdy Bull, howdy Lori! nice to see ya'll. be well.

Posts: 15 | Location: United States | Registered: 07 February 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post