New
Find
Notify
Tools

howdy from Lady of the Woods
 Login/Join

Greenhorn
posted
hey there folks, just sayin howdy. love the magazine. looking forward to getting to know some of ya'll. you may have seen my articles in On the Trail or MuzzleBlast. A painting Steve White did of me was on the October issue of MuzzleBlast. I am Mad Anne Bailey on Facebook if you want to look me up there. So, anywho, that's me. tell me more about you!

Suzanne, who goes by Zan or Z or Lady of the Woods or Mad Anne or Anne or pretty much anything civil.

Posts: 15 | Location: United States | Registered: 07 February 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Night Owl
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the fire! Glad to have you! There are lots of good folks around here.

Posts: 265 | Location: Upper Peninsula of Michigan | Registered: 03 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Sage Rider
posted Hide Post
Hi MA....I have been an avid reader of yours for a while...welcome....Jim

"Don't Retreat, just reload"

Posts: 411 | Location: Oregon Territory | Registered: 26 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Josh Crain
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the fire, Sylvan Lady! (Sylvan means "of the woods". Wink)

It's great to have a new person as part of the circle!

"Return unto me, and I will return unto you," saith the Lord of hosts.
~Malachi 3:7b

Posts: 297 | Location: MI | Registered: 18 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free Trapper
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the fire, looking forward to your posts. Smiler

" You do with your scalp as you wish and don't be telling us what to with ours."

Posts: 158 | Location: lake champlain, vt | Registered: 03 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of Hanshi
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the campfire, LTW. I'll be on the lookout for your posts.

*Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff.*

Posts: 3560 | Location: Maine (by way of Georgia then Va.) | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the fire Lady.

BC

"Better fare hard with good men than feast it with bad."
Thomas Paine

Posts: 649 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 27 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Pilgrim
posted Hide Post
I was just yesterday bemoaning the fact that there weren't enough of the fairer gender here at the campfire. Welcome.

"Any day you wake up on the right side of the dirt is a good day"

Posts: 428 | Location: Northwestern California | Registered: 05 May 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Graybeard
posted Hide Post
Welcome Zan...

Nice to see you over here Smiler

Posts: 238 | Registered: 08 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Walkingeagle
posted Hide Post
Welcome.
Walk

Posts: 342 | Location: Alberta, Canada | Registered: 15 January 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Deercop
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the Campfire!

Posts: 649 | Location: Clovis, New Mexico | Registered: 21 March 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free Trapper
Picture of Montour
posted Hide Post
First one to call her Suzy gets stabbed!

Posts: 150 | Location: Right where Im standing | Registered: 07 September 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
Everybodys sayin' welcome but nobody has offered ya a sit down or a cup 'a mud ! [_]? Welcome!

Posts: 49 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 22 December 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Graybeard
Picture of Seepwater
posted Hide Post
I'm a bit on the slow side but I eventually get around to it....Howdy, enjoy the show!

shoot first ask questions later

Posts: 220 | Location: Lyman, WY....just 6 miles from Ft. Bridger! | Registered: 09 November 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Welcome. I think you will find good company here.
Quite some time ago I talked with you a little over on another site. I think I used the same handle over there. I left that place because of a squabble and haven't been back.
This is a much more friendly campfire here.

Know what you believe in. Fight for your beliefs. Never compromise away your rights.

Posts: 1296 | Location: Cherokee Land, Tenasi | Registered: 06 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
howdy lady welcome to the fire

Posts: 34 | Registered: 24 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
howdy howdy howdy! Montour, you must know me pretty well, because you are 100% right about my willingness to offer to stab anyone who calls me that! Only my little brother and my parents get to call me by that name, everyone else... NOPE.
Yup looks like a good group.
Z

Posts: 15 | Location: United States | Registered: 07 February 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free Trapper
Picture of Montour
posted Hide Post
Well, your "Lucky" to know me Big Grin

Posts: 150 | Location: Right where Im standing | Registered: 07 September 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hivernant
Picture of Pare-
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the board, Zan! I don't know you, only from your posts on FF and the pictures Christina posted of you ladies a year or so ago. Cool pics!

Pare-

Posts: 104 | Location: Little River, I.T. | Registered: 06 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
bwaaa haaa haa! Lucky? hmph. I s'pose. we do have something in common eh Montour?

Thanks for the warm greetings.
Pare, if you know Christina, I reckon you know me pretty well too.

Z