New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hello
 Login/Join

Greenhorn
posted
I been spending a lot of time reading here at the Campfire and sure looks like a fine bunch posting here.
Black powder rifles have been in my shooting life for a long time, both front stuffers and black powder cartridge rifles as well as the long bows and recurves but at age 74 I have a hard time drawing the 60 to 80 pound draws anymore so now I mostly pull the 2# or less triggers.
I also spend a lot of time drowning worms. Smiler

Butch

Posts: 4 | Registered: 17 January 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of Hanshi
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the campfire, Butch. Yes, this is one of the friendliest places you'll ever hang your hat. We were recently snatched (knock on wood) from the jaws of oblivion so things are looking up.

*Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff.*

Posts: 3559 | Location: Maine (by way of Georgia then Va.) | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Walkingeagle
posted Hide Post
Drowning worms and 2# pulls are what it should be about. Welcome Butch, I do believe your in the right place.
Walk

Posts: 342 | Location: Alberta, Canada | Registered: 15 January 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the welcome.
I have always had good times sitting at camp fires with whoever or where ever it has been.

Butch

Posts: 4 | Registered: 17 January 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Wow,talk about Dejavu!Butch is a nic I use on another forum,and in real life...Welcome,bro!

Beer is proof that God loves us,and wants us to be happy-B. Franklin

Posts: 2014 | Location: Oreegun Territory | Registered: 24 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Graybeard
Picture of Seepwater
posted Hide Post
Giving mouth to mouth to a worm just isn't high on my bucket list!

shoot first ask questions later

Posts: 220 | Location: Lyman, WY....just 6 miles from Ft. Bridger! | Registered: 09 November 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post