New
Find
Notify
Tools

new to site
 Login/Join

Greenhorn
posted
looks like a nice site, been shootin black powder since 1974 started with a underhammaer 45 cal for a couple of years then got a 54 cal sharon fullstock and still using it today. i'm going to buy a flintlock from jim chambers in about a month, this will be my first flintlock so it will be a nice change.

Posts: 3 | Location: Park City MT | Registered: 03 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Long Trail, Welcome to the Campfire. And you'll find that flintlocks are more habit forming than heroin, three shots and you're hooked! Shoot sharp, Mike

Posts: 3531 | Location: Pacific Northwest | Registered: 25 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of Hanshi
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the campfire, long trail. I started off my ML career with an H&A .45 underhammer same as you. I just started round 10 years earlier than you, is all. You're going to love the immersion back into MLs via this forum. Stretch your legs out, lean back and grab a cup o' joe.

*Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff.*

Posts: 3560 | Location: Maine (by way of Georgia then Va.) | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Night Owl
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the camp fire and flintlocks! I know you will enjoy your new gun, and your time here on the forum!

Posts: 265 | Location: Upper Peninsula of Michigan | Registered: 03 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of sawbones
posted Hide Post
Welcome Long Trail! This is a great site and very helpful! Flintlocks are addictive...

Never flinch

Posts: 524 | Location: Surprise Valley, California/Nevada | Registered: 06 September 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Welcome to fire Long Trail. This is a great place to converse with like minded folks. Nice group to share the fire with.

BC

"Better fare hard with good men than feast it with bad."
Thomas Paine

Posts: 649 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 27 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post