Find
Notify
Tools

Hello
 Login/Join

Greenhorn
Picture of Bradley Creek
posted
I have been looking around for a couple of days and thought I would stop by the fire on this cold night. I live in the Wabash Valley region of Indiana. Love the history and shooting flintlock rifles, they made quite a bit of history around here in the Revolution and War of 1812. Excited to be here.

The American backwoodsman -- clad in his hunting shirt, the product of his domestic industry, and fighting for the country he loves, he is more than a match for the vile but splendid mercenary of a European despot.”

William Henry Harrison

Posts: 3 | Location: IN. | Registered: 07 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Welcome Bradley. Yes, cold and a litte snow. There's a great group of people here.

I never have been much for drinking the kool-aid.It's not in my nature.

Posts: 336 | Location: Central Pennsyltucky | Registered: 12 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the fire it's a warm nice place to be on a cold night. Good folks around this fire, enjoy the company.

BC

"Better fare hard with good men than feast it with bad."
Thomas Paine

Posts: 649 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 27 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of Hanshi
posted Hide Post
Welcome Bradley; our campfire sounds like the place for you. Some of the most dedicated and knowledgeable folks in the hobby sip coffee around our fire. I'm sure I can speak for the others when I say we'd all like to hear more about your journey with flintlocks.

*Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff.*

Posts: 3560 | Location: Maine (by way of Georgia then Va.) | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hivernant
Picture of Johnny Reb
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the fire

"All tyranny needs to gain a foot hold is for People of good conscious to remain silent"
Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 110 | Registered: 20 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Bradley, sorry to be late in my welcome. This is a good place to find kindred spirits. I grew up into adulthood in Fort Wayne and my folks now live over at No. Manchester so I know your territory. I believe you'll enjoy it here. Smiler

Posts: 721 | Location: TriCities, WA | Registered: 25 January 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post