Tools

HAPPY THANKSGIVING
 Login/Join

Factor
posted
Happy THanksgiving Day to ONE and ALL

LD

It's not what you know, it's what you can prove

Posts: 3843 | Location: People's Republic of Maryland | Registered: 10 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Beer is proof that God loves us,and wants us to be happy-B. Franklin

Posts: 2014 | Location: Oreegun Territory | Registered: 24 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Same to you guys, Happy Thanksgiving!

Posts: 429 | Location: Delmarva | Registered: 22 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of volatpluvia
posted Hide Post
Audrey (the wife) and I are celebrating tomorrow (Friday), because that is when our Mexican friends are able to celebrate with us. Really doesn't matter the day, does it? Yesterday and today she baked 8, that is eight, pies. The turkey is 13 kilos (28 pounds). I spent goodly parts of the two days cleaning. All these are pastoral families. we want to encourage them in their work. There will be much español flying around in this house tomorrow. we have much to be thankful to the Lord for.

pistuo deo lalo

Posts: 3714 | Location: Acatlan de Juarez, Jalisco, Mexico | Registered: 22 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free Trapper
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving to all. Markh

Posts: 162 | Location: Burlington, Wisconsin | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Leon, You are absolutely right;It isn't about the day, it's about giving thanks for the blessings we enjoy..Happy happy,folks.

Posts: 2014 | Location: Oreegun Territory | Registered: 24 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of volatpluvia
posted Hide Post
And I have much to be thankful for. we had a great celebration yesterday. I sensibly restrained my eating and was not uncomfortable. I only gained 1 kilo. El León

pistuo deo lalo

Posts: 3714 | Location: Acatlan de Juarez, Jalisco, Mexico | Registered: 22 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
Yes, I have much to be thankful for, as well. My good wife and I cooked dinner together, and had a great meal. Our children all had their own dinners at their own homes ( that's what phones are for ) They are scattered all over the country. Everyone is in good health, my sons are not in war zones, our grandchildren are doing very well, and we were informed of a new great grand son. That makes three great grand sons. Not even to mention the good folks on this site.!

Posts: 33 | Location: Bentonville, Arkansas | Registered: 26 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
If you woke up.got up and you and those you love have their heath,be Thankful,you have all you need.

Posts: 1839 | Registered: 11 February 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pilgrim
posted Hide Post
My wife and I are especially thankful this year, as today is our 40th wedding anniversary. On top of that, we both woke up on the right side of the dirt (ie. Top side).

Part Man, Part Critter
Born under the watch of the Great Spirit

Posts: 71 | Registered: 26 April 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Yup.... Smiler

Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
Congratulations all the way around! My good wife has been putting up with me and my passion for this stuff for 35 years.

Posts: 33 | Location: Bentonville, Arkansas | Registered: 26 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Hey Big Ugly, that is great. Fourty years! Keep at it awhile longer.
My wife and I will reach 49 years in the spring.

We had a great Thanksgiving with family.

Know what you believe in. Fight for your beliefs. Never compromise away your rights.

Posts: 1296 | Location: Cherokee Land, Tenasi | Registered: 06 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post