New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hello to all
 Login/Join

Greenhorn
posted
I have spent the last couple of weeks browsing this site. A recent day trip to Ft. Frederick has me meeting with a gun builder this evening. I figured I better start finding out what to do with it when it is finished. This site is very informative and well done, thanks to all who contribute that make it that way.

Tiswell

Posts: 7 | Location: Maryland | Registered: 02 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the fire Tiswell. Many informed helpful folk on here willing to help or offer opinions on just about anything Smiler

BC

"Better fare hard with good men than feast it with bad."
Thomas Paine

Posts: 649 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 27 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of Hanshi
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the fire, tiswell. There's a lot of gun talk here and a lot of experience to take advantage of. Settle in and enjoy.

*Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff.*

Posts: 3559 | Location: Maine (by way of Georgia then Va.) | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Hey Partner, I am in Maryland too. Give me a private message if you wish to ask any questions about local stuff, or some local providers who have quality gear.

LD

It's not what you know, it's what you can prove

Posts: 3843 | Location: People's Republic of Maryland | Registered: 10 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the fire. You've just become aquainted with a great group of people.

Load fast and aim slow.

Posts: 1726 | Location: Pacific Northwest | Registered: 08 March 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hivernant
Picture of Johnny Reb
posted Hide Post
Welcome Tiswell

"All tyranny needs to gain a foot hold is for People of good conscious to remain silent"
Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 110 | Registered: 20 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post