New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hello from western NY
 Login/Join

Greenhorn
posted
I was into side locks and had a couple flintlocks back in the late 80's into the 90's then I got stupid sold them and bought an inline. I was able to purchase back my little 32 cal Cherokee and I just ordered a TVM Tennessee poorboy in 40 cal with a flintlock, I'm really excited about getting that one. I'm into Trad archery so those and the smoke poles go hand in hand.

John 14:6

Posts: 3 | Registered: 21 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of Hanshi
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the campfire, stone knife. You're going to love that TVM rifle; they are top of the line in quality. Come sit a spell.

*Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff.*

Posts: 3560 | Location: Maine (by way of Georgia then Va.) | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Night Owl
posted Hide Post
Welcome back from the "dark side!" Glad to have you here. Big Grin

Posts: 265 | Location: Upper Peninsula of Michigan | Registered: 03 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
Picture of draken
posted Hide Post
Welcome Stone Knife, where abouts in Western NY are you?

Dick

Gun control means being able to call your shots

Posts: 39 | Location: Middleport, NY | Registered: 06 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
Silver Springs, south of Rochester.

John 14:6

Posts: 3 | Registered: 21 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Welcome, sir! Warm yer feet by the fire and enjoy the company. I'm sure we'll enjoy yours!

There is no right way to do a wrong thing

Posts: 272 | Location: Missouri Ozarks | Registered: 13 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
Picture of Muddy Dog
posted Hide Post
Nice to see ya here, stone knife, you make me a wish'n that I still had my Cherokee .32, keep yer powder dry and always spit down wind.

"Human beings will exert with extreme vigor their God-given right to be stupid." Muddy Dog

Posts: 33 | Location: Lancaster, Ohio | Registered: 09 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Some of us are real hard learners and have to do it the hard way. The bright side is you learned Big Grinn Now you're really going to enjoy yourself, even whan you can't shoot so pull up a hunk of wood and get closer to the fire.

Welcome to our campfire.

Load fas and aim slow.

Posts: 1726 | Location: Pacific Northwest | Registered: 08 March 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post