New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for Mike Nesbitt
 Login/Join

<mtnmike>
posted
Mike ole coon,,you still out there? Haven't seen nor heard in a while other than Shooting the Bull in the magazine.

Mike

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Hmm,did we lose Mike?He's a busy guy,but I thought he was at least checking in once in a while.

Beer is proof that God loves us,and wants us to be happy-B. Franklin

Posts: 2014 | Location: Oreegun Territory | Registered: 24 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Hey Gang, I'm still here, checking in at least every now and then. What's up?
Shoot sharp, Mike

Posts: 3531 | Location: Pacific Northwest | Registered: 25 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<mtnmike>
posted
I just get uneasy when my buds go missing for a spell,thinking they might have lost their topknot. Eeker

Factor
posted Hide Post
Whew, glad to see ya.Like Mtnmike,I get nervous when one of the regulars go missing...

Posts: 2014 | Location: Oreegun Territory | Registered: 24 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Well, I'll tell ya. I was out checking the sights on my new rifle. There's a turkey shoot next Saturday and this turkey wants to do fairly well. It might be my only chance to "make meat" this season. Such doin's can keep a little fellow like me busy, you know. But it is nice to know I was missed, even without being shot at... Shoot sharp's the word, Mike

Posts: 3531 | Location: Pacific Northwest | Registered: 25 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<mtnmike>
posted
NEW rifle?????? do that mean I git "Tacky" ?????

Factor
posted Hide Post
Mike, Hmmm.... Why would you want such a tacky rifle? Actually, the new rifle more or less supplements Tacky Too. We'll have to see about that... Shoot sharp, Mike

<mtnmike>
posted
Bless ya Mike,,,I struggle by on a meager SSI disability check Frowner fraid I could never afford a "Tacky". But you keep going & I'll keep reading OKAY??

Mike
N.C.

Factor
posted Hide Post
Hey, you've got a deal! Shoot sharp, Mike

Factor
Picture of Hanshi
posted Hide Post
Good luck on your turkey's shoot, Mike.

*Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff.*

Posts: 3559 | Location: Maine (by way of Georgia then Va.) | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Hanshi, I'll give it the good ol' turkey's try. Shoot sharp, Mike

<mtnmike>
posted
I still wish Nesbitt would give me an autographed canoe gun Big Grin

Factor
posted Hide Post
Mike, It's good to have a definite goal in mind like that. Shoot sharp, Mike

<mtnmike>
posted
If I have to dream,,well it's going to be a whopper Big Grin

Factor
posted Hide Post
Mike, Good doin's! Dream for the best and get that canoe gun as a kit. Yes, that will keep you busy for a while. But then the good shooting begins. Shoot sharp, Mike

Factor
posted Hide Post
Well,good luck on that Turkey shoot....Makes ya wonder tho,how do they support a long gun with those spindly feathers?

Factor
posted Hide Post
Boartooth, They shoot featherweights! (Sorry, I couldn't resist...) Shoot sharp, Mike

Factor
Picture of Hanshi
posted Hide Post
This is starting to sound like the controversy concerning the right to arm bears!

*Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff.*

Posts: 3559 | Location: Maine (by way of Georgia then Va.) | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Heh,he's quick,folks!