New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hello all
 Login/Join

Greenhorn
posted
My name is Czarek, I'm from Poland. I'm interested in muzzleloading, mountain men live and Rendezvous times.
Cz.

Keep yer powder dry,

Posts: 3 | Location: Poland, Warsaw, Pionki | Registered: 19 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the fire this is a great place to be. Plenty of good folks around this fire with a lot of information.

BC

"Better fare hard with good men than feast it with bad."
Thomas Paine

Posts: 649 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 27 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of Hanshi
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the campfire, Czarek. This is a great place for learning and sharing. Make yourself at home.

*Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff.*

Posts: 3560 | Location: Maine (by way of Georgia then Va.) | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pilgrim
posted Hide Post
Witaj Pan

Posts: 81 | Location: N W Florida | Registered: 23 September 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
Dzień dobry Smiler dziękuje za miłe przyjecie.
Good morning, and thanks for nice welcome.

Keep yer powder dry,

Posts: 3 | Location: Poland, Warsaw, Pionki | Registered: 19 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
Picture of Lone Tree
posted Hide Post
Welcome Czarek, glad you can join us. You'll find good people here and lots to learn.

The Lord bless you and keep you;
Num. 6:24-26

Posts: 25 | Location: Western Minnesota | Registered: 28 January 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hivernant
Picture of Johnny Reb
posted Hide Post
Welcome Czarek.

"All tyranny needs to gain a foot hold is for People of good conscious to remain silent"
Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 110 | Registered: 20 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Howdy! Nice to have you around. Smiler

LD

It's not what you know, it's what you can prove

Posts: 3843 | Location: People's Republic of Maryland | Registered: 10 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
Czarek, Are there many black powder shooters there? How about historical re-enactors?

Posts: 19 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: 01 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post