Find
Notify
Tools

Hello all
 Login/Join

Hivernant
Picture of Archie
posted
Now this looks like the place for me. No inlines or fake powder. I built my first ML rifle in the early 80's. It was a CVA flint kit .45 then a T/C .54 renegade shortly there after. After this last deer firearms season in MN I found myself needing more venison so I busted out the renegade and took a nice doe in the muzzleloader season. I used 100 gr of goex FFG and a bullet I poured back in 1998 (the last time I shot the renegade). I greased it with some home made lube I made for another project. I have found myself hooked again on the old smokepole. I hope you will bear with me as I open my old brain trying to remember what I have forgotten and I may have a question or two, or five.

Posts: 100 | Location: Minn | Registered: 13 December 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<mtnmike>
posted
Welcome in Archie Big Grin

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hivernant
Picture of Archie
posted Hide Post
Thanks Mike.

Posts: 100 | Location: Minn | Registered: 13 December 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the fire Archie. This is a great place to be with nice folks. Good information too.

BC

"Better fare hard with good men than feast it with bad."
Thomas Paine

Posts: 649 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 27 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of Hanshi
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the campfire, Archie. This IS the place for anyone interested in genuine MLs.

*Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff.*

Posts: 3560 | Location: Maine (by way of Georgia then Va.) | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post