New
Find
Notify
Tools

New to the fire
 Login/Join

Greenhorn
posted
My name is Bob (brownie1934) Have been involved in B Powder for bout 40 years and have built a few gun (14) Looking foreward to spending some time on this site, Cheers Bob

Posts: 11 | Location: B.C. Canada | Registered: 25 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of Hanshi
posted Hide Post
Welcome, Bob. You're at the right place to share knowledge and maybe even learn a bit. We're all like-minded folks who love traditional muzzleloading and love to talk about it. Get comfortable around the fire and grab the coffee.

*Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff.*

Posts: 3560 | Location: Maine (by way of Georgia then Va.) | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the fire Bob. Great group of folks here.

BC

"Better fare hard with good men than feast it with bad."
Thomas Paine

Posts: 649 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 27 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Bob, Welcome to the Campfire, for sure. And, since BC isn't very far away, do you ever come down to the doin's at Monroe? Shoot sharp, Mike

Posts: 3531 | Location: Pacific Northwest | Registered: 25 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hivernant
Picture of Johnny Reb
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the campfire Bob

"All tyranny needs to gain a foot hold is for People of good conscious to remain silent"
Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 110 | Registered: 20 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the Fire. May I suggest you not shoot flintlocks. I'd hate to see that white beard turn charcoal. Eeker

Load fast and aim slow.

Posts: 1726 | Location: Pacific Northwest | Registered: 08 March 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post