New
Find
Notify
Tools

new guy
 Login/Join

Greenhorn
posted
Hunt Archery ,Muzzleloader , Trap and love to Trout Fish I'm retired and finaly got time for all.

The price of Freedom is writton on the Wall

Posts: 1 | Location: northern adirondacks. clinton county | Registered: 11 October 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the Fire. Pull up a block of wood and sit closer to the fire, its warmer that way. No use being a lurker and remaining out in the cold.

I don't trap but muzzleloading is one of my first loves. I also hunt and compete with them. I used to fish but haven't since I left Alaska.

Load fast and aim slow.

Posts: 1726 | Location: Pacific Northwest | Registered: 08 March 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the fire, this is a great place to sit and talk. Some great folks around here.

"Better fare hard with good men than feast it with bad."
Thomas Paine

Posts: 649 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 27 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of Hanshi
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the campfire. I don't get to fish much and don't trap at all but am a longrifle fanatic. Cozy up to the fire and let's start swapping stories.

*Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff.*

Posts: 3560 | Location: Maine (by way of Georgia then Va.) | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hivernant
Picture of Johnny Reb
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the campfire vietvet50 and thank you for your service. Smiler

"All tyranny needs to gain a foot hold is for People of good conscious to remain silent"
Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 110 | Registered: 20 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Iche Iia
posted Hide Post
Howdy Vietvet50.....me too 68'-69'

You've jumped into a bunch of good guys here. It's easy to expand your knowledge just by reading these threads.

I may hunt some this hear, never trapped and I haven't fished in years.......miss that too.

At any rate........welcome to the fire, take a pull of my jug, you brought one with ya too didn't ya? Mines getting a might light.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Iche Iia,

Iche Iia

"Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he's too old to fight, he'll just kill you."

Posts: 379 | Location: Prince George, Virginia | Registered: 04 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Cado
posted Hide Post
Vietvet50 Welcome to the fire. Good people here with a lot to share. Look forward to hearing more about you. Jump right in and make yourself at home.

Posts: 617 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 19 November 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pilgrim
posted Hide Post
Welcome Vietvet5o,
Where do you burn your powder and wet your flies,trout flies that is.I did some fishing/hunting in your area years ago,Nice country

Posts: 81 | Location: N W Florida | Registered: 23 September 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
Welcome..I was in a hospital with a kidney stone in Watertown, NY while on Annual Training with my Army reserve infantry outfit...woke up and found out my roomie was a commercial trapper..thought I had pulled a Rip Van Winkle..and gone back in time..Kool to find out trapping is still going on..outlawed in Mass. and beaver population..out of control...God Bless dem' liberals...he hee

Posts: 44 | Location: Springfield, MA | Registered: 16 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post