New
Find
Notify
Tools

I'm back.
 Login/Join

Pilgrim
posted
Hi all from flatheader,(formerly halpine). It's been months since I posted, and at that time I had got a really nice buck with my Sharon .54.
I still had a wolf tag and that season continued for two more months. So, I got really good at calling wolves, but that's about it. They answer, and that is cool, but didn't get er done. But I am okay with it. Better to be out there, than on the couch. Spent a lot of time on projects/crafts, shoveling this confounded snow, and chopping wood. Currently working on my Honda murdercycle, putting some on/off road tires on it, so I can access all the forest roads here. I am about a 1/4 mile from the woods, and I can ride or walk about 100 miles without crossing pavement. Sorry... it's not an 1840's cycle. But can you see it? Cruisin' down the road, capote flyin' in the wind, Sharon in a scabbard... get out there and park the bike, and then start the trek.
There you have it. I will enjoy catching up on the posts. Halpine

Posts: 51 | Location: kalispell montana | Registered: 23 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Sounds like fun.A wolf mount would be nice to have good luck on the chase....Smiler

The best thing about owning a dog is that someone is happy when you get home.

Posts: 959 | Location: Alabama | Registered: 09 December 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Welcome back,good luck on the chase.

Beer is proof that God loves us,and wants us to be happy-B. Franklin

Posts: 2014 | Location: Oreegun Territory | Registered: 24 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of Hanshi
posted Hide Post
Welcome back to the fold.

*Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff.*

Posts: 3560 | Location: Maine (by way of Georgia then Va.) | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pilgrim
posted Hide Post
Thanks all. Wolf season is way over ... but it is bear and turkey time. The chase now is about fish. Using the motorcycle to explore for a remote camp, and to set up for fall hunting. Summer is kind of short here. I resolve to become more involved with the Flathead Muzzloaders, and hope to make some events/shoots.

Posts: 51 | Location: kalispell montana | Registered: 23 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
I hear ya bro,summer is pretty short here too...unfortunately The Boss has decreed that There Will Be A Garden this year.So,for a while, I'm a gardener.

Beer is proof that God loves us,and wants us to be happy-B. Franklin

Posts: 2014 | Location: Oreegun Territory | Registered: 24 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post