MUZZLELOADER Magazine    The Campfire: Main Forum List  Hop To Forum Categories  Gallery of Black Powder Craftsmen  Hop To Forums  Firearms Gallery    My 1st shot out of my trade gun kit
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My 1st shot out of my trade gun kit
 Login/Join

Greenhorn
Picture of Mark Hall
posted

Posts: 48 | Location: Central Idaho | Registered: 28 May 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
huh? I don't see any firearm here. All I see is a view looking down a covered gunline across the top of what looks to be a concrete shooting bench. No people. No guns. No target. Barren hills in the distance.

Know what you believe in. Fight for your beliefs. Never compromise away your rights.

Posts: 1296 | Location: Cherokee Land, Tenasi | Registered: 06 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Graybeard
Picture of MedicineSoldier
posted Hide Post
Try clicking on the picture and it should take you to the video on photobucket.

Medicine Soldier

Posts: 219 | Location: Black Hills of SD | Registered: 05 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Ah Ha. Okay. Thanks.
Duh! I'm a computer dunce.

Know what you believe in. Fight for your beliefs. Never compromise away your rights.

Posts: 1296 | Location: Cherokee Land, Tenasi | Registered: 06 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
fast ignition that...

Posts: 363 | Registered: 25 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
Nice gun. Ahh...I do love an old sidelock with blued steel and walnut. No plastic stocked inlines for me.

"Be always sure you are right, then go ahed." David Crockett

Posts: 15 | Location: Texas | Registered: 03 November 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post