Find
Notify
Tools

Christmas Gift From A Friend
 Login/Join

Pilgrim
Picture of kopfjaeger
posted
My friend Ken Trout made this small skinner for me for Christmas. It has a three inch blade and cherry handle. It's one sweet little knife.

" A godly man and his rifle deprive sleep from the wicked, A christian man who prays is the defeater of evil, A praying man who will fight is the conqueror of nations and the hope of the oppressed "

Posts: 51 | Registered: 07 April 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Perfect !!!!

Posts: 1839 | Registered: 11 February 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
I used to have a little knife with a very similar profile. It was my favorite skinner... Very nice.

Beer is proof that God loves us,and wants us to be happy-B. Franklin

Posts: 2013 | Location: Oreegun Territory | Registered: 24 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of Hanshi
posted Hide Post
I do like that knife.

*Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff.*

Posts: 3558 | Location: Maine (by way of Georgia then Va.) | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pilgrim
Picture of kopfjaeger
posted Hide Post
My friend made the sheath so it can be worn on a belt or as a neck knife.

" A godly man and his rifle deprive sleep from the wicked, A christian man who prays is the defeater of evil, A praying man who will fight is the conqueror of nations and the hope of the oppressed "

Posts: 51 | Registered: 07 April 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
That is a pretty knife.

Posts: 353 | Location: Pocono Mts. in PA | Registered: 12 June 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I like that knife too.

LD

It's not what you know, it's what you can prove

Posts: 3843 | Location: People's Republic of Maryland | Registered: 10 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
Picture of Walking Bear 1954
posted Hide Post
That is very nice

Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what’s for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed sheep that can contest the vote. -Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 33 | Location: Indiana | Registered: 14 December 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pilgrim
Picture of JoeM
posted Hide Post
That is very nice!

Ohio Joe / Chadron Fur Trade Days

Posts: 69 | Location: Nebraska | Registered: 05 August 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post