MUZZLELOADER Magazine    The Campfire: Main Forum List  Hop To Forum Categories  The Campfire Discussion Forums  Hop To Forums  Bladed Weapons    Quilled Deer rawhide and brain tanned sheath
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quilled Deer rawhide and brain tanned sheath
 Login/Join

Greenhorn
posted
This sheath is for a close friend that I camp with at about every rendezvous I go to. His father in a law, whom I also camp with and would call my best friend. Is giving this sheath and knife to him for Christmas. (He's not very computer savoy, so no real worry of him seeing it here) He knows he's getting it, but has no idea what it will look like. He provided the wolf and badger claws as well as the porcupine guard hair. I added the beads, quill work and deer brain tan and rawhide.

I'm quite pleased with this one, and hope is as well.

Posts: 39 | Location: Nebraska | Registered: 30 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<mtnmike>
posted
Anybody would be proud to carry that Wink Good doings!!

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Very nice indeed.

The best thing about owning a dog is that someone is happy when you get home.

Posts: 959 | Location: Alabama | Registered: 09 December 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Walkingeagle
posted Hide Post
Excellent work! A gift to be cherished.
Walk

Posts: 342 | Location: Alberta, Canada | Registered: 15 January 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Yowza!

Beer is proof that God loves us,and wants us to be happy-B. Franklin

Posts: 1939 | Location: Oreegun Territory | Registered: 24 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Very Nice!

Posts: 507 | Registered: 14 August 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Super gift I'm sure he will treasure.

Posts: 1487 | Location: Mountain Home, Arkansas | Registered: 08 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post