New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mora Knife
 Login/Join

Booshway
posted
Hey, I have a knife that I have had from the time I was a youngster - it was my Uncles and I got it from my Aunt when he died - it is a Mora laminated steel knife and I was wondering if I could restock the blade with antler easily?

"But I swear, a woman's breast is the hardest rock that the Almighty ever made on this earth, and I can find no sign on it." Bear Claw Chris Lapp

Posts: 516 | Location: Ft Parker/Ft Manuel Lisa | Registered: 15 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
sure you could but why? they are a great knife as is, they aren't very PC/HC in shape so useing it for historical purposes sort of lags but heck if ya want to put an antler handle on it, hehe well its yer knife(lessen yer snitchen it from the wife or something LOL)

Posts: 964 | Location: south eastern Pa | Registered: 31 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of GreyWolf
posted Hide Post
Keith if you decide to do that let me know _ I've got access to lots of antler and we can work on it at Jerry's shop...

aka Chuck Burrows

Posts: 616 | Location: Southern Rockies | Registered: 03 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pilgrim
Picture of kopfjaeger
posted Hide Post
You could re-handle it easy since scadinavian mora knives have a rat tail tang. But why would you want to change anything since it belonged to your uncle.

You can buy mora blades on ebay or on other sites for $15.00 to $20.00 dollars.

" A godly man and his rifle deprive sleep from the wicked, A christian man who prays is the defeater of evil, A praying man who will fight is the conqueror of nations and the hope of the oppressed "

Posts: 51 | Registered: 07 April 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post