MUZZLELOADER Magazine    The Campfire: Main Forum List  Hop To Forum Categories  The Campfire Discussion Forums  Hop To Forums  Bladed Weapons    My reworked green river Butcher.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My reworked green river Butcher.
 Login/Join

Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
Saskatoon.
So threw a patina on the blade, I know I should have done it before I put the handle on, but I'm going for a vintage look anyways.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DmSmith,

Posts: 12 | Location: Canada | Registered: 16 January 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Sooo,watcha gonna do with the handle?

Beer is proof that God loves us,and wants us to be happy-B. Franklin

Posts: 2014 | Location: Oreegun Territory | Registered: 24 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
posted Hide Post

some stain I had on hand.

Posts: 12 | Location: Canada | Registered: 16 January 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Lol,reminds me of a knife we used to have lying around in our barn.We left it behind when we moved to Oregon....Wish I still had it....

Beer is proof that God loves us,and wants us to be happy-B. Franklin

Posts: 2014 | Location: Oreegun Territory | Registered: 24 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hivernant
posted Hide Post
Nice work!

Posts: 101 | Location: Davidsville , PA | Registered: 10 August 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
Picture of Walking Bear 1954
posted Hide Post
Excellent really nice

Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what’s for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed sheep that can contest the vote. -Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 33 | Location: Indiana | Registered: 14 December 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Graybeard
posted Hide Post
Well done! I've modified a couple Old Hickory knives recently. I did them in a Kephart style.

Experience is the best teacher, hunger good sauce.
Osborne Russell Journal of a Trapper

Posts: 212 | Location: SW Montana | Registered: 17 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post