New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tomahawk Baldric Rig
 Login/Join

Greenhorn
posted
[QUOTE=Skab;1935657]Made this up for my hawk. Been wanting to make one for some time now. This one is if antelope rawhide over veg tan. Forged rings and a couple beads and what not. I'm very happy with the results.

Also fits my Norlund!

[/QUOTE]

Posts: 39 | Location: Nebraska | Registered: 30 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
Very,very nicely done.

Some people are born to be tied down, some people are born to be free.

Posts: 21 | Registered: 27 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free Trapper
Picture of LeeRoy
posted Hide Post
I agree that is nicely done rigging.

LeeRoy

Keep your powder dry.

Posts: 171 | Location: Southern Nevada | Registered: 14 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Graybeard
posted Hide Post
Looks great!

Posts: 214 | Location: Big Arm Montana | Registered: 17 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Looks like something even I could do. :P

Beer is proof that God loves us,and wants us to be happy-B. Franklin

Posts: 2014 | Location: Oreegun Territory | Registered: 24 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pilgrim
Picture of Laughing Bear
posted Hide Post
A question:
I see that you've put the rawhide on the outside of a couple of your scabbards. Is that just 'cause you like the look, or is there another reason? I've been putting it on the inside where it'll protect outside leather & decorations from the knife or hawk. But now I wonder whether there's a better way....

Thanks.

Posts: 61 | Location: Edmonton, Alberta | Registered: 16 March 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
I'll take back what I said previously,I don't think I could do that,closer examination reveals superior workmanship(superior to mine,anyway),and I haven't been next to a forge for several decades....

Posts: 2014 | Location: Oreegun Territory | Registered: 24 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
"Happy" is justified. Very nice.
Keep that hawk away from 'handles' games.

Posts: 1487 | Location: Mountain Home, Arkansas | Registered: 08 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Idaho Mountainneer
posted Hide Post
Wow that is nice. Makes me want to start another project.

Posts: 330 | Location: Twin Falls ID | Registered: 29 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Handles games?

Booshway
Picture of NWTF Longhunter
posted Hide Post
I like it ...ALOTT Cool

Posts: 797 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 29 April 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post