New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gentleman's Belt Knife
 Login/Join

Booshway
posted
Or riflemans knife if you prefer. Just finished a couple of days ago. 9 1/2" 01 steel blade, iron guard, sterling silver ferrule and butt cap. Through tang peened over cap. Grip is curly maple with chip carving. I will be making a sterling silver throated center seam sheath with a brass belt hook to complete the outfit when time allows. Hope you enjoy a look see.

Posts: 557 | Location: geneva,fl | Registered: 29 March 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of MountainRanger
posted Hide Post
Very nicely done. Anyone would be proud to carry this one.

Sua Sponte

Posts: 460 | Location: SW Virginia (New River Valley) | Registered: 13 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
WOW!! But about what I would expect to see with this touchmark.

Posts: 37 | Location: Vassalboro, Maine | Registered: 21 November 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
*DROOL*

Beer is proof that God loves us,and wants us to be happy-B. Franklin

Posts: 2014 | Location: Oreegun Territory | Registered: 24 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hivernant
posted Hide Post
I'm no gentleman but I'd have to say that is a great job.

Posts: 140 | Registered: 18 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pilgrim
posted Hide Post
Rio anticipated my words!
Beautiful, but could I carry such a knife if I am just a grimy mountain man and not a gentleman?
Ron

Posts: 62 | Location: Golden, CO | Registered: 10 October 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
Picture of Stone Fence
posted Hide Post
Wow, now that's nice!

My God! How little do my countrymen know what precious blessings they are in possession of, and which no other people on earth enjoy! ~Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 27 | Location: Southern Minnesota | Registered: 20 February 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pilgrim
posted Hide Post
Beautiful work!

Posts: 54 | Registered: 16 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Idaho Mountainneer
posted Hide Post
That is a nice blade.

Posts: 330 | Location: Twin Falls ID | Registered: 29 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post