New
Find
Notify
Tools

axe carrier
 Login/Join

Greenhorn
posted
I am looking for an axe carrier. I have seen pictures of one but now I can't find it. The axe head had a cover over it and the handle was held pointed up. The handle fit through the leather strap that would be over the person's shoulder. The handle was behind the person dack/shoulder.

Posts: 11 | Location: Fremont, Nebraska | Registered: 15 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
there is a fellow that makes and sell these on the e-net,but I can't think of his name right now,i've seen different versions of them and I plan on making one for my axes,if you can't find a good picture,pm your address and I will send you a copy of the pictures I have,Good Luck

Posts: 49 | Registered: 08 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
American Frontiersman #175 page 68--71 has a carrier like you are looking for,,plans/layout/pictures everything you need to make one.Pretty much streight forward.

Posts: 1839 | Registered: 11 February 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
Thanks, I'll have to find that magazine

Posts: 11 | Location: Fremont, Nebraska | Registered: 15 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of volatpluvia
posted Hide Post
jdr,
Just design your own.
León

pistuo deo lalo

Posts: 3714 | Location: Acatlan de Juarez, Jalisco, Mexico | Registered: 22 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post