Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Schell knife
 Login/Join

Booshway
Picture of wattlebuster
posted
I've got a Joe Schell flintlock pistol that I really like so I had him make me a knife too. Its got a 4 1/2 inch blade an a total length of 8 1/2 inches. It seems to be very well made and came from Joe razor sharp.

Nothing beats the feel of a handmade southern iron mounted flintlock on a crisp frosty morning

Posts: 354 | Location: Heart of DIXIE | Registered: 18 November 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pilgrim
Picture of kopfjaeger
posted Hide Post
I have a 7" blade on my Joe Schell knife. I love it. It's very sharp, scary sharp.

" A godly man and his rifle deprive sleep from the wicked, A christian man who prays is the defeater of evil, A praying man who will fight is the conqueror of nations and the hope of the oppressed "

Posts: 51 | Registered: 07 April 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free Trapper
Picture of LeeRoy
posted Hide Post
Both are NICE knives, and would be great with anyone's gear.

LeeRoy

Keep your powder dry.

Posts: 171 | Location: Southern Nevada | Registered: 14 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
They both look very competent

Beer is proof that God loves us,and wants us to be happy-B. Franklin

Posts: 2014 | Location: Oreegun Territory | Registered: 24 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Nice. Enjoy.

Posts: 1487 | Location: Mountain Home, Arkansas | Registered: 08 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pilgrim
Picture of kopfjaeger
posted Hide Post
Joe Schell

http://joeschell.blogspot.com/...art=21&by-date=false

" A godly man and his rifle deprive sleep from the wicked, A christian man who prays is the defeater of evil, A praying man who will fight is the conqueror of nations and the hope of the oppressed "

Posts: 51 | Registered: 07 April 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post