MUZZLELOADER Magazine    The Campfire: Main Forum List  Hop To Forum Categories  The Campfire Discussion Forums  Hop To Forums  Bladed Weapons    Burrows sheaths are versatile....sometimes
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Burrows sheaths are versatile....sometimes
 Login/Join

Booshway
Picture of NWTF Longhunter
posted
I am very fortunate to own quite a few sheaths made by Chuck Burrows. Chucks sheaths not only look good they are made to last. I recently posted a picture of a couple new knives that I just had made.

I found out that my "Longhunter" knife fit just fine in a couple of my Burrows sheaths. Normally when Chuck makes a sheath for a knife if fits the knife like a glove and other knives won't fit. So, I'm as happy as a skunk in a cabbage patch. Big Grin

The Longhunter is the bottom knife

Posts: 797 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 29 April 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Good looking sheaths and great looking knives.

Posts: 507 | Registered: 14 August 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
heh,that's definitely good news....

Beer is proof that God loves us,and wants us to be happy-B. Franklin

Posts: 2014 | Location: Oreegun Territory | Registered: 24 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post