MUZZLELOADER Magazine    The Campfire: Main Forum List  Hop To Forum Categories  Gallery of Black Powder Craftsmen  Hop To Forums  Bladed Weapons Gallery    A Gallery of my work. Dating back from 2011.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Gallery of my work. Dating back from 2011.
 Login/Join

Booshway
Picture of Josh Crain
posted

"Return unto me, and I will return unto you," saith the Lord of hosts.
~Malachi 3:7b

Posts: 297 | Location: MI | Registered: 18 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of MountainRanger
posted Hide Post
That's fine work, Josh. I'm looking forward to getting my little friend shown up there. I'll post another pic of it when it comes.

Sua Sponte

Posts: 460 | Location: SW Virginia (New River Valley) | Registered: 13 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of Hanshi
posted Hide Post
That is beautiful work; makes me want one.

*Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff.*

Posts: 3559 | Location: Maine (by way of Georgia then Va.) | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<mtnmike>
posted
I could use a new field-dresser!

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Very nice stuff.....I just can't come up with a plausible reason to get one,my wife knows how many I have already........

Beer is proof that God loves us,and wants us to be happy-B. Franklin

Posts: 2014 | Location: Oreegun Territory | Registered: 24 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Josh Crain
posted Hide Post
Aw, shucks. I wouldn't tell your wife. Wink

"Return unto me, and I will return unto you," saith the Lord of hosts.
~Malachi 3:7b

Posts: 297 | Location: MI | Registered: 18 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post